Services for our valuable exsiting customers.
- PAYMENT CHANNEL
The convenient way to make your monthly payments.
Payments can be made easily and conveniently at any banks by using pay-in-slip or bill payment card. It will save your time and make it easy to manage your bills and also really convenient and safe, especially you can enjoy more time to yourself.
We make it easy. You can use our services every month to pay your MINI Financial Service’s bill payment service prior to due date over the counter at branches nationwide of the following convenient channels:
• Siam Commercial Bank PCL.
• Kasikorn Bank PCL.
• Bangkok Bank PCL.
• Bank of Ayudhya PCL.
• AIS/Telewiz & mPay Station (Cash only, not over than 49,000 THB).
Note: Bank fee will be collected at bank counter and counter service. Also, ATM and internet banking are available for some banks
MINI Direct Debit service is the worry-free way to pay bills. Just sign up for Direct Debit and get the convenience of having your installment paid automatically out of your savings or current account each month without having worry about bills late payment or go to bank every month. After all, any time you save is time you can spend driving. It's just one example of the flexibility enjoyed by our customers.
Four easy steps apply the MINI Direct Debit.
1. Simple complete the attached Direct Debit form and sign your name exactly as given to your bank. In case of juristic person, please affix company stamp (if there is one).
2. Submit Direct Debit form to MINI Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. for verifying the signature with your bank. You will receive the customer copy with bank officer's signature to confirm on receiving your direct debit request.
3. Once we get the authorization of your bank, you will confirm the successful activation of your direct debit
Note: Once you have request your Direct Debit service, during the application process you still need to pay installment by using pay-in slip for 2 months. We will notify you once your direct debit service has been approved by your bank.