Help? Instantly. Anytime.
MINI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE:
THERE FOR YOU WHEREVER YOU NEED US.
Nothing beats driving down a great stretch of road in your MINI for peace of mind and adventure. But occasionally, something unforeseen might occur. At MINI, we believe that the perfect experience goes hand in hand with worry free driving. And that’s where our MINI Roadside Assistance service comes in.
We designed it to give you comprehensive support and complete confidence. Whether breakdown or accident, one single call to one number is all it takes. You can rely on our specialists to solve the problem swiftly and reliably and enable you to continue your journey. So you can drive your MINI secure in the knowledge that help is just a phone call away – 24 hours a day, every day.
MINI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
With all new MINI models, a membership of up tp 6 years MINI Roadside Assistance Service is included with your purchase. After the membership has expired, you can renew your membership status by contacting our MINI MINI Roadside Assistance Service Center. However, the service is available to anyone driving a MINI, both members and non-members.
1-800-334-455 (TOLL FREE NUMBER)
1-401-334-455 (MOBILE NUMBER)
These hotline numbers will always connect you quickly to the MINI MINI Roadside Assistance Service Center. Please have your vehicle information such as model, license plate, chassis number available when you call.
Our call center specialists are ready to help you with advice when you contact us. If you need help on the spot, the Emergency Roadside Assistance is dispatched immediately with the necessary equipment for professional breakdown assistance. Trained MINI Roadside Assistance Service technicians will do all they can to get your vehicle back on the road.
ALL MEMBERS OF MINI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICE ARE ENTITLED TO FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
Roadside Repair Assistance.
In the event that vehicle breaks down and immediate repair is deemed possible. MINI Roadside Assistance will assist the customer by arranging for a technician to provide assistance at the customer's location (unlimited number throughout the coverage period).
- Jump start battery service.
- Change flat tires service (except when caused by accident).
- Primary roadside repair service.
Emergency Towing Assistance.
In the event of the vehicle breaking down and becoming immobilized, MINI Roadside Assistance will assist in making arrangements for the vehicle to be towed to the nearest MINI Authorized Dealers for an unlimited distance.
Free Emergency Towing up to a distance of 20 kilometers to any destination other than the nearest MINI Authorized Dealer. A charge of 25 THB per kilometer is applicable for distance beyond this and charges for any additional kilometers are the customer's responsibility.
Mistakenly Locked Vehicle.
If a spare key is located within a 20 kilometers radius, MINI Roadside Assistance will organize for the spare key to be collected and brought to the vehicle location.
For the distance exceed 20 kilometers, a charge of 25 Baht per kilometer will apply. Alternatively, if customer do not have spare key. Locksmith service is available, customer will be responsible for the charges.
Gasoline Refill Service.
If the vehicle is immobilized or rendered unroadworthy due to lack of fuel, MINI Roadside Assistance will arrange and pay for the attendance of a gasoline refill service. Coverage of up to 10 liters per event per year. If the incident reoccurs in the same year, customer will be responsible for the refill service charges.
Electricity Recharge Service (MINI ELECTRIC only).
If the electric vehicle is immobilized due to lack of electricity, MINI Roadside Assistance will arrange the vehicle to be towed to the MINI Authorized Dealers within 150 kilometers radius for recharging. This service is limited to 1 event per year. If the incident reoccurs in the same year, customer will be responsible for the charges.
Vehicle is in MINI Authorized Dealer but cannot be finished within 48 hrs. Compensation car will be arranged.
Should the vehicle break down and is immobilized, after the vehicle has been towed to MINI Authorized Dealer and requires repairs that will take longer than 48 hours, MINI Roadside Assistance will arrange for a replacement vehicle of the similar model whenever possible (Coverage up to 3 consecutive days). MINI Roadside Assistance reserves the right to the availability of vehicle with the same brand and model.
Continuation of Journey (Taxi Service). Coverage up to THB 1,000.
Should the vehicle break down and is immobilized, after the vehicle has been towed to MINI Authorized Dealer and requires repairs that will take longer than 4 hours, MINI Roadside Assistance will pay for the customer to continue to intended destination, or back to the place of residence (Coverage up to THB 1,000 per event).
Continuation of Journey for Trips of at least 100 km. away from the Customer's Place of Residence.
Should the vehicle break down and is immobilized when travelling more than 100 kilometers away from the customer's place of residence, after the vehicle has been towed to MINI Authorized Dealer and requires repairs that will take longer than 48 hours, MINI Roadside Assistance will arrange and pay for the customer to continue to intended destination, or back to the place of residence in the any one of the following manners:
- Arrangement for an alternative car (Coverage up to 3 consecutive days).
- Arrangement of train or air-conditioned bus ticket (Coverage up to THB 1,000 per person).
- Arrangement of domestic air ticket to intended destination (Coverage up to THB 15,000 per person).
- Arrangement of hotel accommodation for customer and companions, up to 4 persons. Coverage up to 3 consecutive days for up to THB 2,000 per person per day (Room only tariff, not including any other expenses such as food and beverage, telephone).
Vehicle Delivery upon Repair Completion.
Should the vehicle break down and is immobilized when travelling more than 100 kilometers away from the customer's place of residence, after the vehicle has been towed to MINI Authorized Dealer and requires repairs that will take longer than 48 hours. Once repair is completed, MINI Roadside Assistance will arrange the vehicle delivery to customer's place of residence or intended destination.
Personal Concierge Services.
Personal Concierge Services are on a referral or arrangement basis. Customer is liable for any third party expenses incurred.
- 24 hrs. medical advice hotline (Provide nearest hospital information)
- Airline ticketing referral and reservations
- Hotel referral and reservations
- Car and limousine rental, referral, and reservations
- Dining referral and reservations
- Golf course referral and reservations
*MINI Roadside Assistance Services do not cover vehicle problems resulting from accidents and natural disasters.
NON-MEMBERS CAN REQUEST EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING SERVICE CHARGES:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance - Non-members are charged 900 baht per service.
- Emergency Towing - Non-members are charged at a standard rate of 2,100 baht, which covers the first 25 kilometers of towing. A charge of 25 baht per kilometer applies to distances beyond 25 kilometers.
MINI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE EXCLUSIONS.
- Any expenses incurred without the prior authorization of MINI Roadside Assistance.
- Expenses that would normally have been paid by the car owner, such as fuel and toll charges.
- The cost of replacement parts.
- Vehicle problems resulting from accidents and natural disasters.
- Any costs resulting from participation in motor racing, rallies, speeding or tests.
- Any costs resulting from the vehicle being kept in an unroadworthy condition. If the car owner continually fails to keep their vehicle in a roadworthy condition, MINI Roadside Assistance reserves the right to revoke the customer's coverage.
- Any costs resulting from the driver being under the influence of intoxicating liquor, impairing medicine or controlled substances.
- Any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the immobilization.
MINI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE GUIDELINES.
- All vehicles must be properly licensed to be eligible for service.
- The member's vehicle displacement must occur on a public thoroughfare, street, highway, road, public or private parking lot. Service on logging roads, beaches, barricaded construction areas, racing tracks and restricted service roads is not covered under the MINI Roadside Assistance.
- Coverage will be provided for vehicles which have become mechanically disabled. Repair costs, battery charging, tire rotation and costs for any spare parts are not covered under the MINI Roadside Assistance.
- Service will be provided except when it is too dangerous for the service vehicle to operate because of prevailing weather or road conditions.
- The cost for the use of more than two service persons or vehicles is not covered under the MINI Roadside Assistance. 6. Service does not cover the following:
- Ferry, bridge, or toll way charges for the vehicle are the responsibility of the member/non-member.
• Towing of a vehicle from a MINI Authorized Dealer.
• More than 1 service call per disablement.
• The cost of parts, supplies or materials.
• Fines or impound towing charges due to violation of the law.
• Towing by any party other than an authorized service provider.
• Assistance from private citizen.
• Services outside the geographical borders of Thailand.
- Towing service is provided if the vehicle cannot be started or driven safely under its own power.
- Additional charges for the towing of vehicles which have been altered to the extent that they require special procedures and/or equipment that normally require for the towing of an unaltered vehicle, are the responsibility of the number.
- For any service provided by independent contractors, MINI Roadside Assistance cannot assume any liability for any loss or damage resulting from the rendering of such service.